The Curriculum Instruction Technology department for Northmont City Schools oversees the instruction of our students in grades K-12. The curriculum is aligned with the State Standards developed by the Ohio Department of Education. Classroom instruction is enhanced with technology integration provided by hardware, software and interactive programs.
To accomplish these goals, the Curriculum Instruction Technology department
- Provides support and resources for classroom instruction
- Collects and analyzes data to drive curriculum instruction
- Promotes 21st Century Skills by advancing effective use of technology to improve teaching and learning
- Coordinates district and state assessments
- Reviews annual district and building Report Cards
- Provides professional development for all staff, both certified and classified
- Works collaboratively with area universities to provide best instructional practices in the craft of teaching
- Maintains membership with and collaborates with the regional curriculum directors
- Recommends to the superintendent adoption of curriculum material for approval by Northmont Board of Education.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION - Kindergarten Readiness
TUITION ENROLLMENT PILOT
Northmont City Schools is now accepting applications for a tuition based
pilot program for non-resident pupils in grades K-12 for the 2013-14
school year. The Tuition Pilot Enrollment Application and Records Release Form must be completed for consideration. Applications must be received by August 9, 2013 for consideration.
English Language Arts State Standards
Math State Standards
Science State Standards
Social Studies State Standards