Check our calendar to find out the latest and greatest of things to come.

Events Calendar »

2016 - 2017 Board Approved Calendar »


Staff Directory

Check out our Staff Directory and get into contact with any of our faculty.

Click Here »




Q. Where do I find a link for Progress Book Parent Access?


A. PROGRESS BOOK FOR PARENTS:  From the Home Page of the Northmont Website click the "Parents" Portal Button.  (One of the four rotating picture buttons).  This will take you to the area of the website designed just for Parents. At the bottom of that page you will find the Progress Book link.   The "Parents'" area will be tailored just for parents with all the links that are commonly used by parents or legal guardians.  If you have any questions or concerns please email them to:

Q. How do I get a password for Progress Book for Parents?

A. Please call 832-5065 to request a password for Progress Book for Parents.

Q. How do I register my child?


Parents or legal guardians will register their child(ren) at the school building in the elementary catchment area where they live. If you do not know which building to go to for registration, you can call Northmont Central Office at 832-5000.  Northmont City Schools has one high school, one middle school, five 2-6 elementary buildings, and one PreK-K-1 building.

To be eligible for kindergarten, the child must be five years of age on or before August 1.

Bring the following items listed below to your school at the time of registration:

1. Printed copy of completed student registration forms downloaded from this web site. These forms are also available at the buildings.

2. Copy of certified birth certificate (not a hospital or baptismal certificate)

3. Proof of residency (copy of deed or closing documents or escrow papers or lease/rental agreement)

4. Most recent proof of custody if child(ren) are not living with both natural parents

5. Child's immunization records

6. Completed physical by doctor recorded on Northmont document (required only for child(ren) entering kindergarten or first grade for the first time)

Note: It is not necessary to bring the child's academic record from another school district at the time of registration. These records will be provided by the previous school if you have met all financial obligations with them, and upon your signature granting permission to us to send for them.

        Central Office - 4001 Old Salem Rd., Englewood, OH 45322 - (937)832-5000
        Englewood Elementary -702 Albert St., Englewood, OH 45322 - (937)832-5900
        Englewood Hills Elementary - 508 Durst, Englewood, OH 45322- (937)832-5950
        Kleptz Early Learning Center, 1100 National Rd., Clayton, OH  45315 (937)832-6750                          Northmoor Elementary - 4421 Old Salem Ave., Englewood, OH 45322 - (937)832-6800
        Northwood Elementary - 200 Noranda, Dayton, OH 45415 - (937)832-4580
        Union Elementary - 418 W. Martindale, Union, OH 45322- (937)832-6700
        Northmont Middle School - 4810 National Rd., Clayton, OH 45315 - (937)832-6500
        Northmont High School - 4916 National Rd., Clayton, OH 45315 - (937)832-6000

Q.  How do I apply to be a substitute teacher?

A.   Printable teacher applications are available on line from the Human Resource Department.  Completed application can be dropped off or mailed to the Northmont Board of Education Office.  The Board of Education Office is located at 4001 Old Salem Road, Englewood, OH 45322.  The office is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.