Classes & Resources
Miss Froebe Mrs. Shively
Ms McFadgen Mrs. Siefert Mrs. Winteregg
Ms. Frantz Mrs. Reid Mrs. Spencer Mrs. Aucoin
Mrs. Daniel Mrs. Rebernak Mrs. Underwood
Mrs. Jackson Mrs. Knapke Mrs. Schreiber
Mrs. Eby Mr. Lombardo Mrs. Shade Mr. Spieles
Ms. McVay Mrs. Stefanoff Mr. Studebaker Mrs. Paul
Elementary Band Website
Northmoor Childcare/Latchkey Information
Hours of Operation
6:30-9:00 am and 3:40-6:00 pm on school days
$2.75 per hour per child
$2.25 per hour for each additional school age family member
Please contact the Northmoor office for billing information.
Food and Snacks
Breakfast will be offered each morning at 8:15 a.m. at a cost of $1.50
Afternoon snack will be provided at no additional charge
For more information please contact Jenny Hey at 422-0563
The Northmoor 9 goals are:
1. We will be organized and prepared.
2. We will stop, look, listen, think and then do.
3. We will move appropriately through the hallways.
4. We will show kindness and good manners to others.
5. We will respond to others respectfully.
6. We will be responsible for our actions.
7. We will take care of our school environment.
8. We will maintain a positive attitude.
9. We will learn from our mistakes and strive to be our best.
We are planning to do several activities focusing on the Northmoor 9 again throughout this school year. It is important for ALL students to understand that they will be held accountable for following the Northmoor 9 throughout the school day and with every staff member. Each grade level will determine how they will incorporate these goals into their class discipline plan.
Students who consistently demonstrate the Northmoor 9 goals can be nominated for a POP STAR award by staff. These students will be announced during the morning announcements on Fridays, along with the qualities or behaviors they demonstrated that were worthy of being a POP STAR. They will also get their picture taken and displayed on one of our bulletin boards and their names will be in our Tuesday Newsday.